Blogola

Wife Mum Daughter Sister Grand-daughter Cousin Friend. This is my blog, about our family life.Just general day to day hilarious things that happen in our home.A way to stay in touch with family that don't live round the corner,so they can see whats going on with the kids,And a way i can kinda keep a memoir for our boys to see when there older..Hope you like it...Don't read it if you don't.

Saturday 12 November 2011

Two little boys...

These two little boys are cousins.My boy and my sister's boy.And believe it or not they were born 16 hours apart.Mine on the 28.12.2007 and My sister's on 29.12.2007.Now that was an interesting xmas..





                      They have such a special relationship.Almost like brothers.




Believe me its not all plain sailing..They fight like cat and dog.But i think that's where the Brother thing comes in.




When it comes too it i know they are thick as thieves. And come on,how absolutely gorgeous are they!?!


1 comment:

  1. Boys...in this case are seemingly... well, being boys! Together too...bound to be trouble afoot!! Te he, he! Lovely for me to see them so happy together - thank you!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete