Blogola

Wife Mum Daughter Sister Grand-daughter Cousin Friend. This is my blog, about our family life.Just general day to day hilarious things that happen in our home.A way to stay in touch with family that don't live round the corner,so they can see whats going on with the kids,And a way i can kinda keep a memoir for our boys to see when there older..Hope you like it...Don't read it if you don't.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Ten on Tuesday.

Ok. Brew? Check.No kids? Check.Cadburys Flake? Check. Ten on Tuesday..Lets go..

1.I cannot for the life in me get the Hotdog song out of my head.All day.Hotdog hotdog hot diggedy dog.

2.Me and the kids went to Eureka today,the infamous kids museum.Its brilliant.I already knew this as i went as a kid.Its strange going back somewhere that you went as a child with your own kids.There's this pressure that you want them to love it as much as you do.

3.Mr 3 has started calling people 'my little kite flyer'.I know this sounds weird.Well it is really.For example i asked him to pick some pegs up off the floor(the same pegs that the baby is obsessed with and as soon as the cupboard is open he whips them out,causing havoc around the kitchen floor,and although its pretty deadly at moments if you slip on one,It sure does keep that baby quiet!) he replied "OK my little kite flyer". As I'd heard him say this a few times to the baby today i asked my OH did he know where Mr 3 had got it from.He had no idea.So i asked the boy himself where he had got 'my little kite flyer' from, which he replied 'my heart'.Cue my heart melting.

4.One thing Mr 3 has always said to the baby is "I always love you George". We think this is pretty darn cute.

5.Saturday night we had a night off.Oh yeah a night off the kids. An fundraising event for a charity called One in a million.Champagne reception,Three course meal,Champagne, hotel for the night,Champagne.It was bliss. We had an absolute ball.I couldn't help thinking tho rolling to bed at 2.30am that i should have used my time more wisely.That i should have gone to bed around 7pm and slept for a good 1000 14 hours.I would have woke up feeling soo refreshed.But instead i had a grand total of 5 hours sleep.Do i regret it tho the gin and the champers? Hell no!

6. This week i went public.Came out of the bloggers closet as it were.Told people about my blog.Put it on facebook.I know.Shock horror!! This was a huge step for me.Ive been wanting to write a blog for so long, i know its foolish but I've been so concerned about what people thought of me that i didn't do it. It didn't occur to do one and not tell people about it until about a month ago! so i did one and told a tiny select few people (i think people who i knew i felt uber safe with).Then my confidence grew the more blogs i wrote and i knew the next step was to go public.So i did.And my,what a response.Thank you for the blog love people!!

7.Me and the hubster are well into west wing at the moment i think bordering on addiction Tonight were going to watch the last 2 episodes of season 2.I think my favourite character is Donna.Love her.

8.My baby is turning 1 next week.Could someone please tell me where this year has gone?

9.I would like to apologise for my issues with spelling and such like on this blog.I'm a terrible speller so spell check is now my bezzie but i still get a little confused with the whole there their they're thing so please be patient with me.

10.Tomorrow i bake 50 cupcakes, so off i go to write my shopping list..

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog, esp. The 'my little kite flier' - brought a tear to my eye. Keep writing, I've now bookmarked it in my phone so I can keep connected and keep laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Hannah,really enjoying yours too x

    ReplyDelete