Blogola

Wife Mum Daughter Sister Grand-daughter Cousin Friend. This is my blog, about our family life.Just general day to day hilarious things that happen in our home.A way to stay in touch with family that don't live round the corner,so they can see whats going on with the kids,And a way i can kinda keep a memoir for our boys to see when there older..Hope you like it...Don't read it if you don't.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Born this way..

For me family makes the world go round.


We've just moved to be closer to family and i have to say in the words of Roland Mcdonald-I'm loving it. Its the everyday stuff i used to miss.The popping round for a brew,or calling in on their way somewhere.

Don't get me wrong i haven't got rose tinted specks on,i understand that by moving, I'm 62 miles closer to the drama that (surely?!) goes on in every family.But you've got to take the rough with the smooth.And ours is mainly(most of the time) smooth..


We hosted a birthday party for my cousins 13th birthday today,we ate giant Yorkshire pudding,danced to lady gaga and got filled to our eyeballs with cake.It wasn't anything special just my sister,nephew,cousin,us and a few balloons.But i like to think its building memories.And that's got to be a good thing.

P.s couldn't resist sharing this lush photo of my 2.

2 comments:

  1. Lucy, maybe you is Ms Practically Perfect!!!
    Loving your Blog....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! its getting addictive... xxx

    ReplyDelete