Blogola

Wife Mum Daughter Sister Grand-daughter Cousin Friend. This is my blog, about our family life.Just general day to day hilarious things that happen in our home.A way to stay in touch with family that don't live round the corner,so they can see whats going on with the kids,And a way i can kinda keep a memoir for our boys to see when there older..Hope you like it...Don't read it if you don't.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. In my bag of spinach today i found a huge piece of grass,about 25 cm long! My OH tells me this is how i know my spinach is organic.

2.Today i made my first ever proper omelet.And it was lush.Many thanks go to my grandad who practically talked me through the process.Thanks Grandad.

3.Ive come to realise i love scalding hot burns your tongue a bit tea.

4.This morning the boys were playing together,when i say playing i mean Mr 3 was taking everything off the baby that he got hold of.I could tell the baby was getting more annoyed by the second,next thing i knew the baby properly whacked Mr 3 in the eye.and before you ask defiantly on purpose! I know it sounds awful but i had to stifle my laugh.This is a first. I'm made up the baby is sticking up for himself and hopefully it will make Mr 3 think twice about taking the baby's toys but i personally wouldn't have gone about it this way.

5.Everyone is Octonauts mad in this house.And when i say everyone i mean everyone.The baby has a little dance to himself when the music starts. Explore.Rescue.Protect!

6.I'm going to take the opportunity to confess something.I've being eating rich tea fingers for a while now as I'm doing slimmimg world and they are only 1 syn.My favourite the good old chocolate digestive is 5 syns! Shocking i know.But i actually really like rich tea fingers now.In fact i love them.Enjoy dipped in a brew for optimum pleasure.

7.Ive listened to the Glee Christmas album twice today.Deal with it.

8.On my kitchen-diner floor today there has been many many different food groups.And after having his fill of his tea in his high chair the baby flings the rest on the floor, then likes to get on the floor and finish what he started.

9.Today we had brand spanking new friends over for a play date.We were all a bit nervous as it hadn't happened in a while but i need to seriously network us some friends over here so just had to get on with it.The play date went well,another has been arranged and there was no tears.Success!!

10.I am now off to watch Downton Abbey and drink tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment