Blogola

Wife Mum Daughter Sister Grand-daughter Cousin Friend. This is my blog, about our family life.Just general day to day hilarious things that happen in our home.A way to stay in touch with family that don't live round the corner,so they can see whats going on with the kids,And a way i can kinda keep a memoir for our boys to see when there older..Hope you like it...Don't read it if you don't.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

1. I find it impossible to make an omelet.Strange but true.i get to the whole flipping it in half thing and i just cant do it,so every time i end up just mixing it together in a scrambled egg kinda way.

2.A postman gave me his day rider bus ticket the other day.I love random acts of kindness like that,makes me think that there is a bit of goodness left in the world.

3.My baby has just gone down for his nap covered in jam and teething powder.Hes teething at the moment and also just dropped his morning nap,.not a good combo. instead of having a little top up of sleep at 9am after waking at 6 ish he now goes to 12 without a sleep but to be honest by 11.30 we are both on our knees.Hes so winy when he's tired and lets not forget the teething malarkey.I have actually never ever ever seen nappies like it.They should be made illegal.Seriously. So when he smeared jam all over his face,followed by ibuprofen followed by teething powder i really wasn't that fussed to be honest so just popped him in bed and I'll deal with the consequences at 2.

i fully intended to have a bigger list today but Ive got serious writers block.Lol.Probably due to teething sleepless nights,so I'm going to go and watch the pride of Britain awards which Ive sky+ and drink tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment