Blogola

Wife Mum Daughter Sister Grand-daughter Cousin Friend. This is my blog, about our family life.Just general day to day hilarious things that happen in our home.A way to stay in touch with family that don't live round the corner,so they can see whats going on with the kids,And a way i can kinda keep a memoir for our boys to see when there older..Hope you like it...Don't read it if you don't.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Ten on Tuesday.





1. I'm currently eating sweet potato wedges for my tea. Hashtagslimmingworldwin.

2.One of the reasons for No. 1 is that i feel rough as a badgers backside today. Do you ever get days where you cant shake the slight head ache, nauseous,dreaming of bedtime kinda days?! And before you ask im not preggo.

3.The other reason for No.1 is that i had a cheese, ham and leek pasty,a packet of McCoys and a slice of chocolate cake for my lunch. Hashtagslimmingworldfail.


4.Me and my G.P. are fast becoming bezzies. This does worry me slightly,think i need to put myself out there and network some more friends over here!

5.I'm a firm believer in putting flowers in the shopping budget. I love having fresh flowers in the house,They make me smile.I picked up this bunch for a bargainous £2 and they lasted nearly 2 weeks..




6.I think i may be addicted to sweet chilli sauce.


7.Does anyone else think they should be seat belts on buses? Sitting at the back of the bus today(you can see the whole world from the back of the bus according to Mr 3.Lush.) for the first time in a while,and i was being swung around everywhere. Despite the choppy conditions me and Mr 3 did enjoy our bus adventure.


8.How absolutely gorgeous is this photo of Mr 1?


9.I follow a blog by a lady in Australia called Seven Cherubs,a friend of hers sadly lost her son a few months ago and her husband suddenly a few days ago.Utterly tragic.She set up a giving page for the blogging community to donate to help the family. Last time i looked she'd raised £20,000 for the family.This restores my faith in man kind.It helps me believes that people are good. Love it. Check out her blog-Seven Cherubs



10.We had a Birthday dinner for my brother at ours last week (this is becoming a bit of a tradition!).It reminded me of how much i love living near my family. My family mean the world to me. And i know how lucky i am to have them and that we all get on so well(as well as family's do like! i hold no illusions). I hope my Children will get on as well as i do with my siblings.I count myself so lucky and privileged to have them. My brother is 24. And you would be hard pressed to find a finer man than him. He's one of these people who when he puts his mind to something,he achieves it.He's so ambitious. He's slightly wild. A total family Man. Loyal. I know he would lay his life down for me or my family. He has this determination which only comes from past adversity.I feel totally accepted by him.And maaan is he gorgeous. I'm so proud that he's my brother.


*please ignore wild hair and pregnant cheeks*

If you enjoyed this head on over to Helen Sarah Hannah and Esther.

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Mr 3 is a cutie especially with his latest comments and Mr 1, well Mr 1 is just yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK here are my judgements/opinions!

    Wow you certainly have a great deal of special males in your life - Nothing wrong with having a good relationship with your GP more especially if you have just moved cities and two young children - flowers t always a good way forward in life yes, yes, yes, buses in general for me er no, no, no,however, if they must exist especially as Mr 3 clearly enjoys them then yes why not have seat belts...Mr 1 of course he is delightful just like the author of this Blog ...just some thoughts.

    ReplyDelete